Seven West Media (ASX: SWM) is one of Australia’s most prominent media companies, with a market leading presence in content production across broadcast television, publishing and digital.
The company comprises some of Australia’s most renowned media businesses, including the Seven Network and its affiliate channels 7two, 7mate, 7flix and BVOD offering 7plus, as well as The West Australian and The Sunday Times and Seven Studios. Home to iconic brands such as Big Brother, House Rules, Farmer Wants a Wife, Home and Away, Better Homes and Gardens, Australia’s leading news and breakfast programs 7NEWS and Sunrise, Seven West Media is also the broadcast partner of the AFL, Cricket Australia and the Olympics.
- Seven is Australia's leading broadcast television network
- Digital channels, 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix and racing.com
- Commercial networks in each metro city and regional Queensland
- Regional affiliates broadcasting Seven content in New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Tasmania
- Seven Studios is Australia's largest production company, and manages Seven's content creation and distribution activities
- The West Australian is the #1 metro newspaper in WA
- The Sunday Times
- 19 regional newspaper publications in WA
- Community Newspaper Group - 11 titles across Perth.
- Joint venture partner with Racing Victoria in racing.com a multi-platform horse racing channel across broadcast television and all digital platforms
- Seven West Ventures is the early stage investment arm of Seven West Media, which utilises the power of our assets to grow and scale B2C businesses which have a strategic alignment to our core verticals
- Other Media related investments include OzTAM (33.3%) and TX Australia (33.3%).