Seven West Media is one of Australia’s leading integrated media companies, with a market-leading presence in broadcast television, magazine and newspaper publishing and online. The company is the home of many of Australia’s best performing media businesses – Seven, 7TWO and 7mate, 7flix, Pacific Magazines, The West Australian, and Yahoo!7, and the biggest content brands including My Kitchen Rules, House Rules, Home and Away, Sunrise, the Australian Football League, the Olympic Games, Better Homes and Gardens, marie claire, Who, The West Australian, The Sunday Times, Perth Now, racing.com and 7plus. The company is expanding its presence in the further delivery of its video and publishing content beyond its digital broadcast channels and across an array of platforms. Seven is now creating more content than at any time in its history and is expanding its presence in international content production with the formation of new international production companies. These new businesses underline a key part of its strategy for today and in the future: the expansion of its leadership in the production of content across all screens.
- Seven is Australia's leading broadcast television network
- Digital channels, 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix and racing.com
- Commercial networks in each metro city and regional Queensland
- Regional affiliates broadcasting Seven content in New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Tasmania
- Seven Productions is Australia's largest television production company
- Seven Studios is focused on expanding and extending Seven's production and content distribution presence in international markets.
- The West Australian is the #1 metro newspaper in WA
- The Sunday Times
- Perth Now
- 20 regional newspaper publications in WA
- Quokka is WA’s #1 classified newspaper
- Community Newspaper Group (49.9%) - 17 titles across Perth.
- Pacific Magazines is Australia’s best performing publisher
- Australia’s most powerful multimedia brand, Better Homes & Gardens
- Three of the top six highest reaching magazines in the country, with Better Homes and Gardens (#1), New Idea (#4) and that’s life! (#6)
- Two of the top three weekly magazines positions in the largest revenue category of women’s weeklies
- Monthly print readership of 6.5M and Digital audience of 1.7M.
Digital Publishing and Products
- Seven’s over-the-top (OTT) digital video content delivery product 7plus, encompassing live and on demand, extended library content and exclusive original commissions.
- Yahoo7 is a premium media and publishing company in the ANZ market, which reaches nearly half of the Australian population every month.
- Yahoo7 creates websites including the Yahoo7 home page, Yahoo7 Finance, Yahoo7 TV, Yahoo7 Answers as well as lifestyle and entertainment destination Be, and connects people through Yahoo7 Mail. Products include Yahoo7 Video, 7News and 7Sport apps, and Tumblr.
- Nine radio licences across regional WA
- Expanding its presence in new businesses with investments in Airtasker, SocietyOne, HealthEngine, New Zulu, Nabo, DraftStars, Neuro-Insight, StartsAt60 and MediaBeach
- Joint venture partner with Racing Victoria in racing.com a multi-platform horse racing channel across broadcast television and all digital platforms
- Seven West Ventures is the early stage investment arm of Seven West Media, which utilises the power of our assets to grow and scale B2C businesses which have a strategic alignment to our core verticals
- Other Media related investments include OzTAM (33.3%) and TX Australia (33.3%).