About Seven West Media
Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business based in Australia. We comprise Seven Television, the leading free to air capital city television network;
Pacific Magazines, the country's second largest magazine group by readership; Yahoo7 one of the nation’s most successful internet platforms, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper,
The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
Seven West Media was created through the acquisition of Seven Media Group by West Australian Newspapers Holdings Limited (WAN) as approved by WAN shareholders on 11 April 2011.
Free to Air Television
- Seven is Australia's leading FTA television network
- Digital channels, 7TWO and 7Mate
- Commercial networks in each metro city and regional Queensland
- Regional affiliates broadcasting Seven content in VIC, NSW and WA
- The West Australian is the #1 metro newspaper in WA
- 21 regional newspaper publications in WA
- #1 classified newspaper in WA (Quokka)
- Investment in Community Newspaper Group (49.9%) - 17 titles across Perth
- Pacific Magazines is Australia's the #2 magazine publisher
- Over 25 publications
- Leading titles in ‘Home & Lifestyle', ‘Fashion'and ‘Men's Lifestyle'
- Readership base of approximately 7.2m
- Yahoo7 is a leading platform for online TV, Newspaper and Magazine content
- Recent acquisition of Spreets extends online capabilities
- Online is expected to be the fastest growing advertising segment in 2011
- Nine radio licences across regional WA
- Other Media related investments include Sky News (33.3%), OzTAM (33.3%), TX Australia (33.3%)